
Hmm. Where do I start talking about Flor? Well, I met her when we went to Caltopia in the quest to win a Target dog. Yes, Max the Target dog is now happily sitting at home on the piano. Aside from that, I don't think I ever saw her AGAIN during that first semester. As for second semester, it got progressively better as this vampire emerged from her room. Let me describe her room to you. It was dark and squeaky clean. Note: Flor is a germaphobe (hypochondriac somewhat if you want to get technical). So besides vacuuming, Flor is always cleaning everything with her endless supply of Clorox wipes and home-made chemical cleaners.
Moving on...I spent a great deal of time in Flor's room ranging from writing essays to constructing a pinata (Shh. The pinata is a secret). But in truth, I didn't like Flor at first, well not her per se. It was actually her alarm clock that I despised. Because she often went home to LA almost every weekend, she would forget to turn off her alarm clock. Yes alarm clocks should be relatively loud to wake up the person; however, when the floor can hear the alarm clock from down the hall in the bathroom for 3 hours, it's bad. You're probably wondering why didn't her roommate shut off the stupid alarm clock? Well, there's a good explanation for that too. Her roommate wasn't there. It's not like she went home every weekend too. Sometimes she did, but most of the time she disappeared with a significant other who I don't think is as significant anymore.
So what else can I say about Flor? Well she's a Classics major who is addicted to youtube, boba, reading manga (I mean she's literally read all of the manga on mangafox.com and onemanga.net and she keeps daily updates on all of them), and pretty Asian boys who can pass off as manga characters (she believes that they are all vampires and that it's physically impossible for them to exist except for one-> Hero from the K-pop group DBSK). Though I am somewhat oblivious to pop culture, I do like listening to international music. It's interesting.
Now in the present day, Flor is currently my roommate. Though I have been warned about random moments of sleepwalking (she once came out with a band-aid on her forehead and she wasn't even hurt), I have successfully survived. I do sometimes end up a little sleep deprived because we get really hyper for no apparent reason at random times of the night. No we do not have problems, and no we are not insane. Everything is a figment in someone's imagination so it's all in whoever's perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment