
So I've decided that it might be fun to have each of the characters write a small profile about themselves. The first one I've finished making is Ari's. How can I sum up Ari briefly?
She is the most dedicated and hardworking chemical engineer I have ever met. The fact that she took on chemistry (I have no idea why) combined with engineering, kudos to her. But if you ask people to describe her in one word, normally it's...shady.
So why shady? I remember this one time I was looking for Ari. I was briskly walking down the 3rd floor Griffiths hall to see if she was there. I knew she was on the floor somewhere but had no idea where. So I decided to her room and ask her roommate Eevee. Since I couldn't find Ari, I ended up talking to Eevee about life and such. Then randomly I joked about what if I were to throw something on Ari's bed and see if anything happened. Being an oblivious person, I just assumed that there was a floating white sock on Ari's comforter rather than a foot. So I throw something up there and out pops Ari. I thought my heart popped. It was quite traumatizing something along the lines of a giant jack-in-the-box except without the box. Hands down tops a haunted house experience. I mean here she was lying on her bed, and Ari is so thin that she just disappears. Shady. Enough said. I won't even go into her possession of a Vietnamese cookbook. I have no idea what's in there.
1 comment:
I love the Hidden Eyebrow talent thing the picture even has them waving
-Crystal
Post a Comment