
Here is Christa! She's the only health worker I've known, the person who saved me in biology, and is just fun to talk to. I guess the most awkward moment was the post-it game. So it was my birthday, and a bunch of my floormates and I were coming back from eating dinner at the Kimchi garden. Previously that week, there were invitations posted on the doors with candies attached to them inviting our floor to a "girl's night in". What more could you ask for? A social event for an all girl's floor to mingle with a lot more girls. Hooray (Please note the sarcasm). Of course, I was sold when it said the words free food and parfaits. Parfaits are my new discovery in college. I have never had one before, and I actually like it except the fact that granola is pretty bad for you calorie wise. Whatever, I'm young and I'll burn it off eventually.
Continuing onto the post-it game. As my floormates and I were coming back, we decided to see how well this "girl's night in" was going. Casually passing the APR, we heard silence. Hmm. Somehow one thing led to another, and we ended up helping set up and staying for a while. Anyways, this post it game works like this:
1. Grab a stack of post-its and a writing utensil.
2. Write on the post the very first impression you received about a person.
3. Stick that post it on that person's back
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you run out of post-its.
5. After everyone finishes, take the post it off your back and read aloud
Christa, casually coming to see how the "girl's night in" was progressing ended up getting pulled into the game too. It went something like this
(Christa walks into the APR looking confused. People look up and stare. Christa tries to turn around and walk back towards the door she came in)
Floormate: Christa, come join us in this fun post-it game
Christa: Oh. I see. I don't have any post-its
Someone: There's one on the wall and on the pool table
(Christa, confused, grabs the post-its and sits down in the circle)
[awkwardness continues]
-The end
1 comment:
Ahahahah!
The Post It Game-where it was revealed how much you all respected my position.
Awesome comic Tiff!
Post a Comment