
Here's Crystal. She has spread her manga loving joy to me. Now, occasionally (well, mostly when I don't feel like studying) I'm on mangafox.com or onemanga.net checking up for manga scan updates. Yes, I admit it. I am a nerd. Though I must also admit that I'm not as bad as some other people I know who basically have read the entire site and keeps up with the updates. At the moment, I only keep tabs on Special A and Ouran High School Host Club, which I hope will end soon. Sometimes I wonder why writers and artists drag out the end.
So how did I meet Crystal? During move-in week (back when the world had a move-in week), I met Crystal when we decided to go book shopping together. After browsing through Ned's bookstore and the Student Bookstore, I came out with a Chem 1A package, equipped with the lovely online OWL HW, lab manual, and a jumbo textbook that was left to collect dust in the corner of room (I will not recount the traumatic memories of chemistry). Also, I came out with the Math 1A textbook, which reminded me of my high school textbook, but with sections torn out, put together, and my personal favorite, with no index. I was surprised to find the textbook jump from page 300 to 1700, kind of like the room numbering in Dwinelle.
But now, Crystal and I enjoy being manga reading nerds, and now our new obsession, Heroes and Big Bang Theory. I guess obsession may be too strong of a word. How about, we are really enthusiastic about the upcoming episodes of these two shows; however, if we do miss these, we have the internet to thank because technology has provided us with another way to watch these shows. Fate is kind to us. Sometimes I think it's sad (in my point of view) to be laughing my head off when watching the Big Bang Theory only because I can understand their jokes. Sigh. Education does come in handy.
2 comments:
These are so cute Tiffany!
I Love it! had me laughing till my sides hurt.
-Crystal
Post a Comment