



Hooray, first post of the new year except that it's already February. So I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately...enough that the head throbs from time to time. However, I have decided to take breaks because according to a very informative (reliable?) article, it stated the findings of a study on the consequences of medical students' stress levels. I'm sure this is applicable to all people. But apparently, studies showed that when the brain is put into stressful situations, your ability to do simple tasks, attention span, and motor skills pretty much go kaput. Vegetablism here I come. Hence, humanities majors are probably the happiest people on a college campus (not that I'm saying that their majors are easy). Sometimes I envy people that do not have 4 hour lab sections. But kaboom is always a plus, but I have yet to witness one (the closest one I saw was color changing chemicals).
Maybe it's from the lack of sleep (the screen is blurring as I type) or maybe it's things getting lost in translation lately or maybe it's life in general. Anyways, I've realized that I have somewhat run out of ideas from my freshman year. I'm sure that there are many things that happened that year. (Points finger at you-don't judge, I'm not a hermit). Plus, I'm guessing you're a bit curious about what I've been up to this year. Well, according to the title, it's not a trick question. This comic/event happened quite recently. Sadly, we cannot keep track of time. Sigh. Oh well. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment