







Did the title catch your attention? Sorry, I'm not that clever. The winter holiday is draining out my creativeness (not that school doesn't do that on its own already). So this event happened a while ago (I think sometime Spring semester). In my defense, go listen to the Kaiser Chiefs. If you're not listening carefully when they sing the chorus, I'm sure you'll hear "tourettes" too. Most people don't understand how I exchanged "I predict" for "I have". I guess my brain automatically tries to make things make sense. Same thing happens when I'm reading. Speed testing is not advisable. That's where dyslexia comes in. [Shivers-ew tests]. I'm pretty sure you have misheard something and was pretty confused afterwards. For me, this is a daily thing except most of the time my roommate does spout nonsense so it's not my fault.
At this point, I'm not sure how many comics I have left from my freshman year. What can I say? I live a predictable life except I'm surrounded by unpredictable people. So would that make my life unpredictable too because of these people? Pseudo-philosophy. Ahh. I will try to think really hard of what happened my freshman year, but if I run out of events, I'll fill you in on this year. Hehe. Last semester was eventful. I think. Hope you enjoy these comics. Thanks for reading them.
No comments:
Post a Comment