








Sorry for the long hiatus and pseudo-hiatuses everyone. I can't believe it's been 5 months since I've last posted. My excuse... (looking at my dwindling list of excuses) school. I feel that these so called "comic strips" are slowly turning into a vignette-like comic. So if it's missing a punch-line, just laugh at the silliness. If you can't find anything funny, well... find something funny. Anyways, this strip is from my freshman year around Cinco de Mayo time. It was just coincidental that Flor and I decided to build a piñata (an indestructible one at that) and Cinco de Mayo was around the corner. Currently, I'm trying to recall what happened during this process of building [part 1] and destroying [part 2], but I guess old age is getting to me. Sigh. Anyway, enjoy. I will try to recall what happened last year except it seems like a blur. Oh well, here's part 1.

No comments:
Post a Comment