















It's definitely been a long time since I last updated this blog. Well, my Berkeley years have come to a close, but the many memories still linger. Hence, I will slowly keep updating this blog with more comics, detailing events that I have witnessed over the past 4 years.
This particular event occurred during my sophomore year. Back in the day when I had enough energy to pull partial all-nighters, I remember being haunted by this particular dream. During the semester that I took physics, a subject that I had been avoiding for good reason, I had this very disturbing dream where every object in my dream had a force vector or in fact, several force vectors because each force has an equal and opposite force. Thank you, Newton. *grumble grumble* But yes, in my nightmare, I was sprouting force vectors, and the arrows varied in size as I walked through this neighborhood. As you can imagine, I woke up in a bit of a panic. This is what happens when you solve too many Mastering Physics problems and concentrate too hard on the labs.
As for my roommate, her story was a bit different. Of course, when she told me with great enthusiasm that the floating head/mask of King Tut talked to her and revealed the entire history of Egypt, I was speechless. Who better to give a history lesson than the person that lived through it, or I guess in this case, the object that survived it. However, I feel that I would freak out just as much if a talking, floating mask appeared in my dream and gave me a history lesson. The closest thing to that would be if Newton came into my dreams, he'd probably throw an apple at me to explain kinematics. But then again, people claim you can control your dreams. Technically, if I encountered Newton in my dreams, I'd probably throw those apples at him so that he wouldn't think of calculus or physics. It's a win-win situation. He wouldn't tire out his brain while future students and I would be safe from force vector nightmares.
1 comment:
Yeah a new post!
I am soo looking forward to more *fingers crossed
Post a Comment