I guess going off on a tangent, here are some pix of what I see from my desk everyday (unless the blinds are covering them). Voila.


You might be wondering why there's a semi-bloody image on my window (the right one) of a cute dragon feasting on a knight? Well, I created the phoenix for Flor. I was taking a break from my studies, and I felt bad that my artistic creativity was going to waste. Anyways, I created the phoenix to partially entertain myself. I didn't really want anything on my window, but then the phoenix looked so lonely by itself. So I created the dragon, but it was too plain. So I got carried away just a little. The only problem with these decorations is that no one can see them from the outside because there's a screen over our windows. I mean the lack of circulation in the room is bad enough, why block out fresh air with a screen?
But that's all the updates I have for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment