








Phew. After 2 days of walking around a convention center, fighting off hardcore swag hunters, winning the battle against 1/2 BBQ chicken (don't ask. Or just ask me later if you REALLY want to know), I have brought you this next comic strip. Enjoy. ^.^
7 comments:
haha poor christa
Tiffany! These are awesome! You officially have a new reader. ^_^
I love how you didn't actually use my name, and yet everyone knows that I'm the SECOND year who didn't know the difference between fabric softener and detergent.
I still love shout out though!
sorry christa. i forgot about that. i'll add your name in then
haha, i'll make sure i never do that. And I have video of Tiff battling chicken. fun times.
so you have a video to blackmail me with. in my defense, i wanted to practice my carving skills in a mini pseudo thanksgiving dinner environment. so a chicken isn't a turkey. all i can say is all poultry can be carved regardless of size. mwahaha
Post a Comment