We live in a technologically cultured society. (Laughing in my head at the previous statement). Apparently computers are supposed to be simple and are created to do our bidding. Wrong. After hours of fiddling around with Photoshop and ranting about how much I miss the simplicity of Microsoft paint, I created this title page for my upcoming comic: Sometimes at Berkeley.

Hopefully you'll enjoy reading these as much as I have enjoyed creating them. I would like to say that these events really happened (often times they really did happen word for word); however, due to condensing the complete story, things may have been changed around a little bit. Hopefully the essence has still been captured. Sorry if I don't update this as often. Technology and I don't work well together. A mutual agreement in the near future isn't looking too good.
Enjoy!
^.^
5 comments:
yea! can't wait for more of your wonderful creativeness :D
yay u did it!!!!
awesome-ness Tiff
Actually I was miss quoted I first asked "Flor why does your perfume have no scent??"
_Crystal
I fixed it. So no worries.
Post a Comment